Mpeg4 Dvr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jammy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 1, 2005
Beaumont, TX
Am I right in thinking that the 'official' date for availability of the new MPEG4 DVR is early Spring 2006? Does that mean March?

Or does anyone actually have one (or been promised one) right now?

Thanks

No official date has been released for the MPEG-4 DVR, mid 2006. So you just get to wait and wait and wait for it to get here.

There is another thread on this forum in which a user claims to have ordered one today directly from D*.

I agree with you Tonedeaf. That was his first post ever and we have not heard from him since.

I pm'd him and haven't heard anything either. I suspect he was mistaken . . .

JS

I talked with someone at D* yesteray and they said they had a big meeting on HD items recently and were hoping to have the unit available in April as of now, but she said not to hold her to that, but that was what they were shooting for.

just spoke with a CSR. He said: sometime by the middle of this year... :rolleyes:

emu1 said:
I talked with someone at D* yesteray and they said they had a big meeting on HD items recently and were hoping to have the unit available in April as of now, but she said not to hold her to that, but that was what they were shooting for.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)