Mr. Robot (USA)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'll watch on my USA Now app on the Apple TV (requires a Dish sub to authorize). I just checked and I see the pilot, but not tonight's episode. It may take a few hours, or it may be delayed 24 hours.

Thanks for the reminder! I liked the pilot "movie", but then someone had to ruin the experience by comparing the protagonist to "Dexter"...

Episode One.

Well, that was different. Looking forward to see where this goes. I do hope Elliot's quirkiness isn't the focal point.

It sounds way too much like what is really going on in our country. Just replace the Evil Corporation with which ever real company you like, and you have a true story. Would love it if they could do that old hack that wipes out of everyone's debts. Talk about wealth re-distribution!

So, was the first episode just the Pilot, rebroadcast? That's all that's showing in the USA Now app, and it has a show date of 6/24/2015. I did watch it again, but had to stop before the end as it was late.

I am trying to watch episode 1.2 from Wednesday on my Apple TV and it's just spinning its wheels. Other episodes come up so I don't think it's the App or my network connection.

I liked Elliot's method of ensuring his machine was clean :)

Last edited:
I finally was able to watch 1.2 (d3bug) and I'm still surprised this isn't a Netflix series. Rampant drug use, sex, bondage: Basic Cable is all grown up...

I finally was able to watch 1.2 (d3bug) and I'm still surprised this isn't a Netflix series. Rampant drug use, sex, bondage: Basic Cable is all grown up...

They have added 'mature audience warnings' after every commercial break in Defiance this year.

I thought I was watching a rerun of Showtime's "Queer as Folk" during last week's episode. Didn't expect to see same sex rear ending and cleanup follow up procedures during the show. This show definitely belongs on a premium channel.

I thought I was watching Sense8 during this last episode. Gay male sex seems to be the new thing to push the censorship envelope on TV these days. After the shock value wears off, I'm sure we will be returning to our "regularly scheduled programming" and content aimed at the usual target demographic.

I honestly don't have a problem with it except when it appears to be in there solely for shock value and doesn't necessarily fit the story or it over-complicates the situation. That character was well-established as being a twisted deviant via the bum fight and then later the bondage with his wife. Now on top of it I'm questioning his sexual orientation. Is he bisexual? Was his gay sexual encounter nothing about sexual preference/desire and solely about getting the info he needed? Is he indeed gay and his marriage is a total facade - for convenience and publicity? Maybe that was the point and maybe that character will be developed further but right now, his backstory is a bit of a mess.

As far as appealing to gay interests and tastes, I think the last thing a gay person would want is for gay sex to be represented in such a crude, mean-spirited fashion.

I agree the gay element added nothing to the story but it seems to be SOP these days.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts