Msg-hd???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

gluck75

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 10, 2004
Manhattan
Any chance D* will pick this up? I doubt it, but thought i'd ask if anybody had heard anything...

Would be nice to see the Knick games in HD.

That is up in the air. Scott had reported a 5 LNB dish is coming ... under the new legislation that D* is lobbying in the House, all sat providers will need to provide stations from a single dish. We may all need one. But for now we're all set with the Phase III dish.

gluck75 said:
Any chance D* will pick this up? I doubt it, but thought i'd ask if anybody had heard anything...

Would be nice to see the Knick games in HD.

Last I checked, MSGHD was a 'cable only' channel delivered only to Cablevision customers over fiber. Until it is distributed over sat, I wouldn't bet on it (something in the law about if it's delivered over fiber, the channel owner doesn't have to offer it to DBS providers).

If D* were to get it, like someone else in the thread mentioned, it would be after the Spaceway birds go active in mid-2005.

I don't think a new dish (aside from the phase 3) will be necessary, but I could be wrong.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)