This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

multiple boxes in different homes

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MaryJaneJungle

Original poster
Aug 13, 2008
I'm to start traveling from Vegas to NY a lot and would like to have my DirecTv service in both my homes locations, while still having Vegas locals in Vegas and Syracuse locals in Syracuse. Is this possible? I called DTV and they want me to have a second account, I hate those damn operators but I assume this means 2X the bill and 2X the NFL Sunday ticket cost which I think is BS. I know I could just activate more boxes and cards on my current account and take those boxes anywhere in the country/world I can get a sat signal but what about the locals thing? For the boxes in NY could I just pump in a different zip code in the box setup somewhere and would that make it get Syracuse locals, if not what would I have to do?

Thanks in advance~

thats not an answer to my question. anyone else?
oh cry me a river!
i gave you the answer the other answer is to get 2 accounts

what your doing is called account stacking and it is not permitted by any satellite company other than starchoice

if you need services at 2 locations simultaniously you need to look into starchoice

Status
Please reply by conversation.