Multiple Receiver

patelbaroda

Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
1) I ma looking to design a system but have few questions. My system needs 32 HD channels (if not available now from satellite broadcast companies but system must be capable to do so).
2) One dish with two LNB.
3) 32 satellite receivers installed anywhere in the club. So A Coaxial cable network is required to connect all 32 receivers to Dish. Is it possible? simple or using amplifiers?I am interested in using only one cable of 500' to serve all satellite receivers.
4) Can all 32 receivers be tunned to 32 different channels?

DirecTV's MFH-1 system, which supposedly will allow all of it signals to be transmitted via a siingle coax to receiver's outpitted to process it, will be expounded upon this Wednesday and Thursday at DSI's Las Vegas office to those willing to pay the tuition. If you can live with being confined to DirecTV as the exclusive source of your programming, and can accommodate a DirecTV H20 receiver or its equivalent at each TV location, and can pay maybe $10,000 for the convenience of single coax distributioin, then that MIGHT meet your needs, but if you have to integrate HDTV signals from other program sources, fugget-about-it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)