Multiple voom install cancelations

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Eric C

Original poster
Dec 4, 2004
I signed up for voom almost three weeks ago, but my installer has canceled multiple times. One time we had a snow storm so his cancelation was justified. Today he called to tell me his van as in the shop and he wasn't sure if he could make it. This is very frustrating. Should I call VOOM and ask to have another installer do the work?

-Eric

Nah...stick with it. ;) Another month or two...he'll probably make it sooner or later ;)

C'mon...DUMP this guy. :)

Lob

Does not sound like a work-aholic, wonder what company he works for & if they need more help. Jeez, if I side steped a customer like that, my boss would can me. :eek:

KyInstaller said:
Does not sound like a work-aholic, wonder what company he works for & if they need more help. Jeez, if I side steped a customer like that, my boss would can me. :eek:

jeez you must have the same boss as me .

if this is the third time get ahold of bjorn (beeyourn) or mario at 1800 get voom. If we get you another installer it may be another 7 days so we can assign it and get the equipment to the other tech. unfourtunately that is the policy . although just be sure you check up on that work order a few days after changing so you can make sure that the new tech accepted the job. probably be the best if you got techs number from installs inc. at 18003444856 and be sure you check in with him to verify appt. Truthfuly we got problems, and we are working to reduce them, trust me it is not easy.

bean1897 said:
if this is the third time get ahold of bjorn (beeyourn) or mario at 1800 get voom. If we get you another installer it may be another 7 days so we can assign it and get the equipment to the other tech. unfourtunately that is the policy . although just be sure you check up on that work order a few days after changing so you can make sure that the new tech accepted the job. probably be the best if you got techs number from installs inc. at 18003444856 and be sure you check in with him to verify appt. Truthfuly we got problems, and we are working to reduce them, trust me it is not easy.

Bean...this time you posted A MONTH after the user complained. I sure hope he got his problem resolved QUICKER THAN A MONTH!

philhu said:
Bean...this time you posted A MONTH after the user complained. I sure hope he got his problem resolved QUICKER THAN A MONTH!
C'mon, philhu! bean1897 just joined this forum yesterday!

Welcome to the forum, bean1897! And thank you for posting helpful tips. Even if this is too late for Eric C, I am sure, others in a similar situations will appretiate your advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)