My 622 Arrived today!

thecodeman

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 30, 2006
8 Days ahead of schedule and without an installer. I'll be hooking it up tonight, posting pictures of my install, first impressions, and screen shots. I'm excited!:D

Too bad no one from dish would tell me whether it could be shipped without an install (since I dont need one, already have dish1000 set to the right satellites) or tell me if they did ship it, what my tracking number was. Oh well, I'd much rather have it now than the 21st!:cool:

Finally I was home at 9:30, and got to crackin' on the install.

I had some more pictures but they turned out blurry. Guess I was sleepy:eek2:

Here she is in the box:
6221Small.jpg

I did take pictures of what's included, but you've seen that stuff before. No cables came with mine, not component or HDMI or DVI-HDMI. Just coax.

Ran into a problem putting it into the entertainment center... the DPP diplexer made it too deep!
6228Small.jpg

Not a problem though. Say hello to my little friend! :D
6229Small.jpg

Now that's better!
62210Small.jpg

I dont have it activated yet, but it's all hooked up. Havent turned it on, I have to finish my phone wiring. For some reason I'm having a hard time converting the regular cat3 phone line to cat5, I have it punched down right everywhere but I still dont get a dial tone. :confused:

62211Small.jpg

Probably should finish that tonight so the Ghestappo doesn't complain about not having a phone connected.

I moved your first post with the pictures to the Review section because they would intrests folks and there are so many I got my 622 today threads the great pictures would be quickly lost. :D

Thanks!

Scott Greczkowski said:
I moved your first post with the pictures to the Review section because they would intrests folks and there are so many I got my 622 today threads the great pictures would be quickly lost. :D

Thanks!
Ohhh. Ok. I was wondering WTF happened, and thought I clicked the wrong thing. I'll put them back :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts