My 622 install was rescheduled. Echostar X related???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rgerst

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 7, 2006
Fairhope, AL
I received my 622 via UPS 2nd day air this Tuesday 3/21/2006. I was scheduled for installation on 3/25/2006. I called the local installer today to confirm and I was told that my install has been moved to 4/11/2006. I was not given an explanation for the reschedule. The installer told me that I was getting a dish 1000 and the DPP44 switch. I told them that I had the receiver and that all I needed was a dish 500 to point at 61.5 and a DPP44 switch for the 4th orbital slot. I am in a superdish market with my locals coming from 105. I assume my locals will be moving to 110 next month when Echostar 10 is operational? Did they move my installation to mid April so that I only need the dish 1000????:confused:

I emailed Matt at CEO Escalations and he got my install changed back to 3/25/2006. Matt also sent me the tracking number for my VIP622 when it shipped. That guy knows how to get the job done.:up

Here is my question, I just got my 622 today. Besides the need for the second dish, what is stoping me from hooking up my 622 today and start using it?

bpasker said:
Here is my question, I just got my 622 today. Besides the need for the second dish, what is stoping me from hooking up my 622 today and start using it?

E* will not activate the 622 until an installer comes out to hook it up and the work order is closed.

I have a 622 on order and have read many post about people not getting installed due to a shortage of Dpp44 switches. After the upgrade I will have a 522 and 622 and 4 Tv's. Will this switch be an issue for me? When Do you need a Dpp44 switch? As I understand things they will swap out my Dish 500 for a Dish 1000 because I need to be able to get a third satellite. I live in Birmingham Alabama if that matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)