My AAD / NPS Channels are gone

Pinchhitter

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2004
Sacramento, CA
Has anyone lost their distant AAD / NPS channels? Late last night mine were completely gone from my program guide. I have not had a chance to call them yet to find out what is going on. Anyone ever had this happen before?

Has anyone lost their distant AAD / NPS channels? Late last night mine were completely gone from my program guide. I have not had a chance to call them yet to find out what is going on. Anyone ever had this happen before?

I've never had that problem before and mine are still on as we speak. If the payment has recently come due -- you might want to verify they received it (provided you sent a check). Otherwise, though, I have no idea.

My sister just noticed we are missing our AAD/NPS CBS stations. Anyone else missing just these? I renewed our subscription to the distant nets within the past month so maybe there was a problem at that time that we did not notice.

Are you sure they are gone or is the picture quality just so bad you can't see the actual programming on the channel? If I were a betting man I'd say the latter

The channels were gone. Not in the guide and couldn't go to them by inputting channel numbers. I called AAD and they said the subscription to the CBS channels had expired and that I had not renewed them even though I know I renewed all of them. So, I renewed them all again and now have all the channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)