My local channels are gone?

Spliff

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 19, 2005
I'm in Chicago and my local channels are not in my channel list. Whats going on? I have a 625 DVR and a dish500.

I did everything above and was even on the phone with tech support. Didn't help. He said I might have to pay $50 for a service technician to come to my house.

The dish is aimed just fine, and the wiring hasn't been touched. I don't know why I would need a service call.

did you do check switch to make sure you receiving proper satellites? and what was the signal strength?

and do you see your locals in the very top channels? go to ch 1 then continue down through until you get to the music channels if you don't get them there then its signal. if you do then its channel mapping. find out exactly the sat and transponder they are on then check the signal. if the signals good its the box. get the warranty (dhpp) asap!

I'm not on a strange favorites list. My check switch says I am getting both 110 and 119.

Does anyone know what TP I need to check signal strength for? I'm sure it will be fine since I get all my AT120 channels except locals.

Are you trying to get the chicago SD locals or HD locals? the HD locals require a dish1000

SD locals. This all started happening after I scheduled a move to my new condo. I'll just wait until Sunday when the installer comes to my new condo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts