Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
:) I took my girlfriend to Yellowstone Park last week & all I can say is: WOW! We were there for 5 days and saw all the geysers, pools, bison, elk, cool rock formations, the Grand Tetons, and even caught a movie in Jackson. This was one of the most cool trips I've ever been on and I've been all over the world, but what made it so special was the gal that was with me, she is one special lady. :yes

I've resized my pics so they're not too big and have tried to include an overall view of the park without clogging the system with too many pics. I took 409 digital photos and 2 hours of digital movies. My girlfriend took around 200 photos. We spent the night last night printing out the best ones and they turned out fantastic. :p Enjoy!

Attachments

• 100_0623.jpg
    100_0623.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 100_0899.jpg
    100_0899.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 229
  • GCY.jpg
    GCY.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 254
  • 101_0318.jpg
    101_0318.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 223
  • 100_0977.jpg
    100_0977.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 221
  • 100_0976.jpg
    100_0976.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 225
  • 100_0956.jpg
    100_0956.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 227
  • 100_0926.jpg
    100_0926.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 222
  • 100_0698.jpg
    100_0698.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 200
  • 100_0652.jpg
    100_0652.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 200
I'd like to use 100_0698.jpg for my desktop background. Please send uncompressed picture to mworkman7@hotmail.com. I lived in Central California for 35 years and never visited Yellowstone. Very nice photos.

mikew said:
I'd like to use 100_0698.jpg for my desktop background. Please send uncompressed picture to mworkman7@hotmail.com. I lived in Central California for 35 years and never visited Yellowstone. Very nice photos.
Mike, you've got mail.

See My Slideshow!!

dfergie said:
Looks like you had fun!!! :)
Here's a link to my Kodak photo share gallery, I put 125 of my best shots up there. They are compressed but still look good. Best screen size for viewing is 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768. It may require you to login to view.

Don, yep, there was snow on the hills. Saturday night we had about 2" at the lake, we were staying at the Yellowstone Lake lodge that night. But the cool thing was that it was sunny the next day (or mostly sunny) & it made the scenery all that much nicer, that's the day we went down to the Tetons.

My girlfriend was in awe the entire time. She is Russian and just started learning English 11 months ago and she kept exclaiming in Russian saying she just didn't have the right words to express what she felt in English.

Bryan, I agree, nothing is like seeing the park for real, it takes your breath away.

Steve, yes, I said hello to Yogi and BooBoo and gave them a peanut butter & jelly sandwich. Your avatar looks like Wally Gator!

Do you mind if I ask what part of russia she's from, because she doesn't look russian at all to me...

Bobo? BOBO?? omg...

Oops, I meant to say Boo boo

My avatar is suppose to be my school mascot. I tried to use a nicer looking version of school dragon. Stole from somewhere.

Attachments

• Yogi_Bear3.jpg
    Yogi_Bear3.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Yogi_Bear4.jpg
    Yogi_Bear4.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 160
Purogamer said:
Do you mind if I ask what part of russia she's from, because she doesn't look russian at all to me...

Bobo? BOBO?? omg...
]
Russia has alot of asian descendents living in its borders. They are neighbors and cross the lines. Well county lines that is.(borders)

DarrellP said:
:) I took my girlfriend to Yellowstone Park last week & all I can say is: WOW! We were there for 5 days and saw all the geysers, pools, bison, elk, cool rock formations, the Grand Tetons, and even caught a movie in Jackson. This was one of the most cool trips I've ever been on and I've been all over the world, but what made it so special was the gal that was with me, she is one special lady. :yes

I've resized my pics so they're not too big and have tried to include an overall view of the park without clogging the system with too many pics. I took 409 digital photos and 2 hours of digital movies. My girlfriend took around 200 photos. We spent the night last night printing out the best ones and they turned out fantastic. :p Enjoy!

Darrell looks like you had a very good trip!! Seeing those pictures make me want togo really bad!! Than you for sharing them!!

Guys, she is from Kazahkstan, and yes, there is definitely some Asian influence there.

BlackHitachi, we'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend, we are going to Crater Lake for the weekend. BTW, I graduated from Crater High in Central Point way back in 1970.

DarrellP said:
Guys, she is from Kazahkstan, and yes, there is definitely some Asian influence there.

BlackHitachi, we'll be in your neck of the woods this weekend, we are going to Crater Lake for the weekend. BTW, I graduated from Crater High in Central Point way back in 1970.

No WAY THAT IS SO COOL i graduated from Crater high in 1990!! Hey have fun at Crater Lake its so pretty there!

BlackHitachi said:
No WAY THAT IS SO COOL i graduated from Crater high in 1990!! Hey have fun at Crater Lake its so pretty there!
That's too much! If you ask around, I'm sure you'll find I had quite the reputation there. My parents moved up from L.A. the Summer of 69 and I was quite the rebel my high school year. I was suspended several times and the boy's dean hated my guts (the feeling was quite mutual) :D

DarrellP said:
That's too much! If you ask around, I'm sure you'll find I had quite the reputation there. My parents moved up from L.A. the Summer of 69 and I was quite the rebel my high school year. I was suspended several times and the boy's dean hated my guts (the feeling was quite mutual) :D

LOL LOL that is funny.

BlackHitachi, here's a few pics from Crater Lake: ;)

Attachments

• Janna 1.jpg
    Janna 1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 181
  • Janna 9.jpg
    Janna 9.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Janna 5.jpg
    Janna 5.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 211
DarrellP said:
BlackHitachi, here's a few pics from Crater Lake: ;)

Still as clear as ever!! Wow that lake always just puts me in a state of ah!! Hope the trip was good. Well i am sure it was!!;) There was a special a wile back on PBS in HD that was just gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts