Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
The other day I decided to get Sirius installed in my truck which already has XM, so I went out and got a Starmate Replay unit.

Here are some pictures of the install in my 2006 Honda Ridgeline.

The Sirius unit is plugged into the AUX input on the radio.

I really like this Starmate unit, and I wish my XM had some of the features that the Starmate has, especially the jump button which lets me just to a preset channel, then with another push of the jump button I can go back to the last station I was listening to.

Attachments

• DSC_0542.JPG
    DSC_0542.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 375
  • DSC_0543.jpg
    DSC_0543.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 364
  • DSC_0549.jpg
    DSC_0549.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 350
I really need that new RDS capable XM to come out all ready. My wife is all over my ass about her not having XM in her Volvo and she doesnt want me to put her skyfi from her old car into it.

minorthr said:
I really need that new RDS capable XM to come out all ready. My wife is all over my ass about her not having XM in her Volvo and she doesnt want me to put her skyfi from her old car into it.
Not sure about a Volvo but I put XM in my Chevy that has an RDS radio. It works just like the factory except for the Antenna.

sirius has come out with quite a few really nice looking radio's,especially the one's made by exact,it looks like they are kicking XM'S butt when it comes to looks and features.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)