NASA-A waste of money

Status
Not open for further replies.
mwgiii said:
I try very hard not to jump into these kind of threads but I can't help myself.:)

You were preaching morals, but yet you want one of the most immoral presidents of this century back?:wtf:

Careful what you base that statement on. I have no problems with your opinion, but immorality rears its head in more than just getting a blow job in the oval office and lying about it.

Just trying to suck you back in.... :D

truckracer said:
As for the remark about the bible..... I will pray for you on that one. When it comes time to meet our maker and its your turn to go before the lord, He may remind you of that statement that you made before men.

Any man who denies the lord before men, so will the lord deny that man before his father in heaven.

What remark about the bible, all I said was that if christians only use bits and pieces to fit their agendas, then how can you expect our corrupt government to use it. Let's face it, when christians use one verse to condemn people but then choose to ignore all the other verses around the verse they are using, then they will have as much to answer to as I will.
I'm still waiting on an answer on that whole immoral activity statement.
And one more thing while I'm at it, where does slavery and adultery fall in that "good moral values" this country was founded on. Yep that's right, those christians you speak of who "founded" this country had them and used them if you know what I mean.

I still don't know what the big deal about clinton/lewinsky was, like all the nay-sayers have never done anything wrong in their life? Like they don't have the one they regret, etc...I'd actually gain some respect for bush if he had a lewinsky incident, but i'm sure he'd be able to weasel out of admitting to it like everything else...

That 100 days for clinton was at least spent being a dignitary, showing the world "Hey, americans are fun people", you know how bush comes off to the world, right? Cocky and arrogant, "Typical American"...

Plus bush has spent 320+ days on vacation in 4.5 years...wow...and he's riding his bicycle, which is hardly important work (and I am a cyclist). Even if bush doesn't actually make any decisions, he should still try to look like he's doing something presidential...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)