NASCAR and TNT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Well, here we go again ....
Nascar will be on TNT for a few races starting after this race.
I know the NFL is not using ST bandwidth, are we expecting any problems with TNT and the HD and the Race all co existing ???

Was this only a ST / TNT bandwidth issue ?

Jimbo

What are you talking about? Football is months away.

What are you talking about? Football is months away.

I think for some reason I thought that TNT would not be shown in HD for the Nascar races, not sure why, I might have to ask for forgiveness as I am currently on pain killers for my screwed up knee.

Jimbo

Last edited:
I think for some reason I thought that TNT would not be shown in HD for the Nascar races, not sure why, I might have to ask for forgiveness as I am currently on pain killers for my screwed up knew.

Jimbo

Been there. No problem.

tnt is showing only the next six races, starting june 10. espn begins their season with the brickyard, the last sunday in july.

I wonder if TNT's coverage will be any better, or if it will just be the cobbled remains of the NBC setup from previous years. Benny will be missed, but looking forward to Kyle Petty...I think he will be good in the booth.

(and no more "pull those belts tight one more time...boogity, boogity, boogity" until next year!!! Geez, guys...get a new act for 08!)

Kyle Petty? Is he retiring from racing?

No, he isnt retiring yet. He's just stepping out of the 45 car to do the 6 TNT races. After that, he will finish the season in the car.

I dont think he's announced anything about next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts