Native mode

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
boop

rodder said:
how do i switch voom box to native mode. :confused:

Open the little door on the front of the box and hold the red button down until all 4 red bars light up. It is odd that we can't switch it within the menu.

The bad thing about Native mode is the visual noise when you switch channels....and the grainy menu if the channel is or was last on an SD channel....

HD_Eric said:
Open the little door on the front of the box and hold the red button down until all 4 red bars light up. It is odd that we can't switch it within the menu.

The bad thing about Native mode is the visual noise when you switch channels....and the grainy menu if the channel is or was last on an SD channel....

Can you not also change the mode via the Green System Settings button for VOOM--I have found a setting there that changes from native to the others individually (480i, 480p, etc), but don't see a button for Native (all 4)--only a button for 1080i.

bookwalk said:
Can you not also change the mode via the Green System Settings button for VOOM--I have found a setting there that changes from native to the others individually (480i, 480p, etc), but don't see a button for Native (all 4)--only a button for 1080i.
The only known way of switching to Native mode is by pressing the Red button.

Ronald_Jeremy said:
SD in native mode sucks.
Ditto. I tried that for awhile and found the best results on my pj to be 1080i for all channels even though my pj is 720p native.

im not sure what native mode is could someone explain?I actually hit that red button one day thinking it would do a reboot (i had no clue) and i know that i had to go back and reset the picture to 1080i cause by hitting it it seemed to go back to 420i.IM not sure if i noticed a differece bewteen it but all i know is that latly the pq is worse than it has even been i wonder if that had something to do with it.TRhanks for anyones help explaining it to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)