NBA League Pass HD Schedule?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

thechad708

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 14, 2005
The NBA regular season kicks off tonight and I cant find Dishnetworks schedule of games broadcast in HD. Anyone have any idea where I can find it?

the nba league pass games that were advertised as free and no one could find out where are being shown for free on the dish hdppv channel 9467. It is free as far as i can see .Nbatvhd games are different from these .

I had the same question and actually called dish to see what was up...and all they did was refer to the schedule that was available at...

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/programming/ppv/sports_events/basketball/schedule/index.shtml

This shows that only one game has been televised in HD, but there have been a few more, including one tonight. I think they just add them sporadically...anyone know anything about NBAHD?!?!?! I'm guessing theyll work on it later on in the season.

This shows that only one game has been televised in HD, but there have been a few more, including one tonight. I think they just add them sporadically...anyone know anything about NBAHD?!?!?! I'm guessing theyll work on it later on in the season.
Dish has shown at least four LP games on 9428/9466 (HDPPV) that I can remember. From the guide, they'll carry two LP games in HD this week:

Sun. 9 p.m. ET Spurs/Sonics
Mon. 4:30 p.m. ET 76ers/Heat

One thing Dish has not done is adhered to the NBA League Pass HD schedule posted by In Demand, who runs the LP program for the NBA. For reference, it is available here:

http://www.indemand.com/sports/nba/schedule/nbaScheduleHD.pdf

As far as NBATV-9466 is concerned, the only NBA-TV HD games Dish has ever shown on this channel were playoff games. Unfortunately, Dish does not carry regular season NBA-TV HD game (the ones that show up on INHD on cable systems).

Is there any reason why dish doesn't carry these regular season NBA TV HD games? This is my first season having the league pass, so i was thinking we'd have a lot more HD. I've checked out directv's LEAGUE PASS schedule here:

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/globa...00008&page=Packages/NBALeaguePass/2006_11.htm

And they usually have about 2-3 games A NIGHT in HD. I thought that was pretty amazing, but I also took into consideration how much other HD Dish has.

From the looks of things, Dish, at the beginning of the season, and the time of my old post, claimed they would only broadcast 1 game in HD for November. They updated the LP schedule and now its up to 3 i think, so i think the trend will continue and for the remainder of the season we will get a lot more HD for the LP. Unfortunately, though, since the LP shares HDPPV (9467) with Center Ice, this might be a problem.

Lastly, is there anyone i can email/talk to that can give us good information, rather than calling the customer service reps!?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)