Nba League Pass In Hd?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

STORMBO

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 2, 2006
Are some of the games for nba league pass in hd and if so what channel would they be on? that nbahd channel?

Is nba even showing any games in hd this year bc on their website it doesnt say that there are any hd cames on the schedule

Last night's Lakers @ Seattle game was carried on D* in HD. Also NBA TV had a HD doubleheader on Saturday and there is an HD game tonight, Bucks vs. Bulls. Not sure what if any HD NBA games E* has carried yet.

Yes, there will be NBA League Pass games in HD on Dish Network. Which or how many games, though, is very unclear.

The games will be on the HDPPV channels (9428/9467), though they haven't broadcast an LP game in HD yet. The first I see scheduled are:

* Milwaukee/Washington (Friday at 7 p.m. ET)
* Toronto/Sacramento (Sunday at 9 p.m. ET)
* Seattle/New Jersey (Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET)

However, only one of those games appears in the official League Pass HD schedule below put out by In Demand networks (who runs the League Pass and other pro league packages).

Here is the schedule put out by In Demand, though its accuracy (as it pertains to Dish Network) is unclear:

Wed, 11/01/06 22:00 Portland Seattle TEAM2 FSNW-SEA Availabe in HD
Fri, 11/03/06 19:30 Detroit Boston TEAM4 FSNE Availabe in HD
Mon, 11/06/06 20:30 Golden State Dallas TEAM5 FSSW-DAL Availabe in HD
Wed, 11/15/06 19:30 New Orleans/OKCDetroit TEAM7 FSD Availabe in HD
Mon, 11/20/06 22:00 New Jersey Seattle TEAM6 FSNW-SEA Availabe in HD
Wed, 11/22/06 20:00 New York Minnesota TEAM5 FSNO-M Availabe in HD
Mon, 11/27/06 19:30 Philadelphia Miami TEAM3 SunSpM Availabe in HD
Wed, 11/29/06 22:30 Memphis L.A. Clippers TEAM3 FSPRIME Availabe in HD

("Availabe" typo was in original document.)

I'm glad to see games in the guide though. Before I looked today, I hadn't seen any, which had me worried.

Last night's Lakers @ Seattle game was carried on D* in HD. Also NBA TV had a HD doubleheader on Saturday and there is an HD game tonight, Bucks vs. Bulls. Not sure what if any HD NBA games E* has carried yet.
Dish Network has carried no NBA-TV games in HD yet this year, and has shown no NBA-TV HD regular season games for the past two seasons. They have shown all of the playoff games in HD, though. It looks like that trend will continue (perhaps until/if INHD is added?).

The games in my post have dropped off my guide and vanished. I called Dish and they said they were likely 'test' entries. Doink. We're now back to square one, or square zero, with League Pass games in HD on Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)