Nba on Dish vS League Pass

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

trido

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2004
Southern indiana
If anyone has the 5.99 a month sports pkg can you check are you getting right now at 7:00PM EST the Phili and Sonics NBA game on ch 426 FSNET Northwest?

I pay for the NBA league pass but my question if NBA games are on alot of Fox Sports Nets and you have the 5.99 pkg are you getting NBA games?

I checked TITAN tv and IF I had the sports pkg I then have ch 426 and the game is on now?

Or I am thinking the FSN channels may have dif programming on during the game and only Seattle area people get the game.

Meaning FSN Northwest actualy transmits two dif programming at same time.

Hope I dont have it all confused too much

Thanks

Trido

The out of area NBA games are blacked out except for the local RSN. All I get on 426 right now is that the game is blacked out in my area.

As said above, NBA League Pass is an "out-of-market" package. All NBA games except for your local team(s) will be blacked out on the RSNs. Conversely, any games on NBA League Pass involving your local team(s) will be blacked out, you are expected to watch your local team on the local RSN or broadcast station.

mwgiii said:
All professional sports are blacked out in the Sports Pack.
True in spirit, but not accurate.

The most obvious exception are games shown on the NBA Channel, included in the Sports Pack.

Less obvious are minor league sports and less popular professional sports (National Lacrosse League, Major Indoor Soccer League, Canadian Football League, Arena Football, and so forth).

A better statement is that anything available in an extra-cost league package is blacked out in the Sports Pack. That's accurate (except for the NBA Channel), and it includes the blacked-out major college events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)