NBA TV HD Channel 9466

jmjunkin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 23, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
What gives with DISH and NBA TV in HD on channel 9466. There has been no games on this channel all year after I was told by DISH I would get the NBA TV HD games on this channel in HD. I have emailed twice but the idiots that reply to my emails talk about NBA league pass. They have absolutely no clue. Does anyone know why DISH has this channel just sitting there? I have DISH HD platinum with NBA TV and should get the games in HD.

Though I do not have an answer to your question, this channel is not just "sitting there". The channel number 9466 shares the same video stream as:

9465 : HD Event 1
9463 : NHL HD
9467 : HD PPV

All those channels are really ONE HD channel. Only one can be active at any one time. So if HD PPV is active, none of the other 4 can be active.

---------------------------

Any members or staff here know when or if NBA HD is scheduled to be used this season?

See ya
Tony

What gives with DISH and NBA TV in HD on channel 9466. There has been no games on this channel all year after I was told by DISH I would get the NBA TV HD games on this channel in HD. I have emailed twice but the idiots that reply to my emails talk about NBA league pass. They have absolutely no clue. Does anyone know why DISH has this channel just sitting there? I have DISH HD platinum with NBA TV and should get the games in HD.

I've wondered the same thing not only this year but last year. I don't think DISH cares too much about NBA TV HD. Every once in a while there is a game listed in the HD section of HDPPV, NBA HD or HDEV1 and when they are active they are not NBA TV telecasts, they're regional FOX Sports Nets or Sun Sports Miami. Most of the time they are blacked out Dallas games. I have yet to see one NBA TV HD game this year. :mad:

Hey man, I don't have a dish but i would love to watch nba on the net at work. is there a way i can get your accout number if there is no trouble so i can watch it online. my email is ralph_el_hakim@hotmail.com. If i'm being rude sorry about that!! for get about my reply!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts