Please reply by conversation.

joedekock

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
West Michigan
Nba league pass free week

NBA League Pass Free Preview???

I thought I saw on Directv's website a few days ago that they were going to have a free week of the NBA League pass November 1 - 8. However I tried to watch the NBA TV channel yesterday and today and its not on. Anyone have any info???

League Pass games will be in the mid 700's and only the game of the week games are on NBA TV. I don't remember NBA TV being part of the free-view and none of last night's games were scheduled for anything other than League Pass. Did you scan the 700's ?

According to NBA Tv's website they are offering a free preview from Nov. 1-8... It does not however say what providers it is on. I was hoping d* would pick it up because last season they had a NBATV HD Feed. I was hoping to watch a few games in HD while it was free.

Like I said before the NBA TV only SHOWS very limited games and an even more limited HD schedule .

The DirecTV package carries all the games inside the NBA League Package as provided by the NBA regardless of the originating network; excluding those on TNT, ESPN, etc.

The only HD games scheduled during the free-view week are on the 5th and 6th so take a look then (see schedule links above). Nothing has even aired in HD there yet so you haven't missed anything yet.

Here is the DirecTV schedule

and the

ENTIRE TV schedule.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)