NBC-HD: Joey : Episode One 8pm EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
sfb.jpg

Summary: Emmy nominee Matt LeBlanc reprises his Friends role as charming Joey Tribbiani in this comedy spin-off that continues the beloved Friends tradition. Joey, an aspiring actor, is off to Los Angeles to pursue his dream and begin a new chapter in his life. In this new town he's sure to face new challenges, both professional and personal. After reuniting with his sister, Gina, Joey moves in with his 20-year-old genius nephew, Michael, who is literally a rocket scientist. What Joey lacks in book smarts, however, he makes up for with people smarts, making him the best new friend his nephew could ask for.

PQ's good, show's funny, but. . . could that laugh track BE any louder? Really bothersome. Seems like everything's really loud, except the dialogue - regardless of what listening mode I use. :(

My wife said she hated it, also half the show was in SD thanks to my retarded WTVJ 6 local station who always seems to find a way to screw up Leno, and other HD shows with SD commercials.

I think she already had her mind set on hating it though, I thought it was he same as Friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)