NBC Universal....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
LOBO2999 said:
This belongs in the NBC fourm , just ask LonghornXP.

Don't take it the wrong way LOBO it shouldn't go into the D* HD programming forum when this is an HDTV programming change that isn't specific to D* only but any provider who carries it. If the thread was asking if D* would have the new channel at switchover I wouldn't have a problem with it. Also NBC doesn't deserve their own forum on any site. Now CBS and Fox on the other hand do because CBS has always done a great job and Fox should get their own because hell did freeze over the day they went HD so that is worthy in itself.

Also LOBO again it wasn't anything personal when I removed your post because it was posted before.

Edit....also if I do or remove something and anyone feels that I was wrong in doing so just let me know why I was wrong and I'll fix it right away.

I'm not upset , I just wanted to be clear where the post should be , it gets a little confusing when you see post on the same subjects.

LOBO2999 said:
I'm not upset , I just wanted to be clear where the post should be , it gets a little confusing when you see post on the same subjects.

No problem but just have a quick question. I didn't think we had an NBC forum but if we do can you please show me where it is. I think you might have meant to say HDTV Programming forum not NBC Forum.

LOBO2999 said:
Yeah thats what I ment but after doing a search I found it.

No problem. I've had to spend enough time trying to find what I post in because its not always where I would think it would be. I'm picky that way in that things have to be organized for me to function in everyday life. I can say honestly I need order in my life very badly. I've got my share of problems for sure.

OK...Now I'm really confused...I was just watching a commercial on directv and it says "DirecTV the HD Leader ....Bringing you channels like ....CNBC HD?" I'm confused because it was said as if it was already a live channel. I understand NBC Universial , but they listed Bravo HD+ as a separate channel? Has anyone else seen this commercial?

kslot1982 said:
OK...Now I'm really confused...I was just watching a commercial on directv and it says "DirecTV the HD Leader ....Bringing you channels like ....CNBC HD?" I'm confused because it was said as if it was already a live channel. I understand NBC Universial , but they listed Bravo HD+ as a separate channel? Has anyone else seen this commercial?

I haven't seen this yet and it bothers me if they actually said CNBC HD because I don't remember that channel ever saying that they would go HD and I wouldn't exactly consider DirecTV the leader in HDTV either.

Neutron said:
Why would CNBC have an HD channel??
No kidding.... why waste the bandwidth on a news channel when most ENG equipment is only SD? heh, maybe next we can get the home shopping channel in HD... why the heck not!?!

I checked my HR10-250's guide for Bravo-HD, looks like we start to get some of the new programming on Monday 11/29 and don't have to wait until 12/1.

Good spot, rad. It looks like Bravo Hd 'becomes' Universal HD, at least in terms of content, at 12:00 noon on Monday. I for one am VERY happy about this; I have yet to watch anything on at all Bravo HD, but I can already see content on the DirecTV online (internet) program guide (Karen Sisco, L&O Special Victims Unit) that I would tune in to.

Thanks for the heads up.

rad said:
I checked my HR10-250's guide for Bravo-HD, looks like we start to get some of the new programming on Monday 11/29 and don't have to wait until 12/1.

I was just looking at the guide and there are some decent showings scheduled right off. I saw that Backdraft (one of my favorites) is on 12/1, I hope they do as good of a job as HDNet does in remastering (or whatever it is called) in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts