NCAA players going into the draft.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
#2 JaMarcus Russell QB

<table class="tablehead" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="stathead" align="center" bgcolor="#2b0d57"><td align="left">Stat Overview</td> <td colspan="10">Passing</td></tr> <tr class="colhead" align="right"> <td align="left">YEAR</td><td> CMP</td> <td>ATT</td> <td>YDS</td> <td>CMP%</td> <td>YPA</td> <td>LNG</td> <td>TD</td> <td>INT</td> <td>SACK</td> <td>RAT</td> </tr> <tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">2004</td> <td>73</td> <td>144</td> <td>1053</td> <td>50.7</td> <td>7.31</td> <td>42</td> <td>9</td> <td>4</td> <td>13</td> <td>127.19</td> </tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"> <td align="left">2005</td> <td>188</td> <td>311</td> <td>2443</td> <td>60.5</td> <td>7.86</td> <td>50</td> <td>15</td> <td>9</td> <td>21</td> <td>136.56</td> </tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"> <td align="left">2006</td> <td>232</td> <td>342</td> <td>3129</td> <td>67.8</td> <td>9.15</td> <td>58</td> <td>28</td> <td>8</td> <td>15</td> <td>167.03</td></tr></tbody></table>

Attachments

4.1 KB · Views: 118
  • noquinn.jpg
    noquinn.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 92
So Russels numbers are also comprarabnle to Smith and Quinn :)

fwiw, I only posted Quinn and Smith because the poster made it clear he felt that Smith did not belong in the same sentance as Quinn.
Did not leave Russel out for any other reason.

At least Smith and Russel WIN thier big games.
Flordia was the 1st big game lose of Smith's carreer, seeing he's only lost 3 games in the last two years.

Jimbo

So Russels numbers are also comprarabnle to Smith and Quinn :)

fwiw, I only posted Quinn and Smith because the poster made it clear he felt that Smith did not belong in the same sentance as Quinn.
Did not leave Russel out for any other reason.

At least Smith and Russel WIN thier big games.
Flordia was the 1st big game lose of Smith's carreer, seeing he's only lost 3 games in the last two years.

Jimbo

Oh it was not my intent on trying to say you forgot one. I am just so EXCITED about him!:hungry: :hatsoff:

Attachments

• russellzh3.png
    russellzh3.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 99
I think I heard that anyone looking to enter the NFL draft has to be signed in on (by) Monday, so we should see the rest of the players announcing over the weekend.
I did not hear if there was a perticular time, like 4pm on monday....

Ginn and Pittman are still here so far..... I would be shocked if they stay, but we will know on Monday.

Jimbo

Last edited:
Good part of Flordia D

Looks like a good part of Flordia's Defense will be gone next year.

Brandon Siler (LB), Reggie Nelson (S), Jarvis Moss ( DE), Ryan Smith (CB),

So far.....

Jimbo

Also Bradshaw from Marshall has declared for the draft too.

Colt Brennan has decided to stay in school at Hawaii for his Senior year.

Smart decision by both. Drafting QB's is such a crap shoot, why would anybody want to draft someone who has left school early? The old unwritten rule in the NFL used to be that it took five years to develope a QB in the league. That certainly has changed. Now they draft and throw them into the starting lineup as rookies. I know the Lions have ruined more than their share with that approach.

DETROIT LIONS - - - REBUILDING SINCE 1957!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)