Status
Not open for further replies.

bsic

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 6, 2004
Texas
HEy all--

My D* system gets installed next week (shipping now). There is a Stevie Ray Vaughan "PREEVIEW" on today/tommarow that I CANNOT miss. You can tell by the avatar that Im a guitar freak.

Can someone PLEEEEZE make a VHS or DVD copy of this? Ill gladly reimburse via paypal/other for shipping and your time. I gotta have this, not available commercially!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!

I'm also a SRV fan (live in Austin, Tx). Its on all month. A friend is suppost to record it for me (on a DVD)...........haven't heard from him though. If I find out anything, I'll let you know................I bet those "fans" that booed Stevie off the stage that day are feeling pretty low right now....By the way, there is a new concert DVD of his that just came out.

Barneypoo69 said:
I'm also a SRV fan (live in Austin, Tx). Its on all month. A friend is suppost to record it for me (on a DVD)...........haven't heard from him though. If I find out anything, I'll let you know................I bet those "fans" that booed Stevie off the stage that day are feeling pretty low right now....By the way, there is a new concert DVD of his that just came out.

AWESOME.

I have a VHS copy of that that is probably been through 10 generations of dubbing, and barely watchable. When I saw this i had to have it --- but I see this was JUST released on DVD this, Ill just go grab it!!!

PS--- some SRV tunes covered by me @ http://www.sicaras.net :) Take a listen!!

Guess what, got my copy today (strange). I do not have a DVD burner. haven't played it yet, but I do know the audio is 2 channel. if i can find a friend with a DVD burner, you will get a copy. i see this thread has been moved to chit chat club (didn't know there was one).
Moderators, is it cool if I can get this guy a copy of this? Don't want to break any rules.

Barney

Edit: I'm watching it right now.......its 2 channel....but hey it looks just like the broadcast. Let me know, a friend just got a computer with a DVD burner,,,I'll have to check with her Monday......

Hey Barney--- sent u a message (check your PM's). I just saw it came out on DVD this last week!!! Already went out and grabbed it!!!!

But thanks for everything anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)