Need a Phone Number For Voom

ram1220

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2004
Allen, Texas
Anyone have another phone number for Voom? The friggin morons just sent me another bill. This time they are trying to collect $193.00 from me for this month's service. Idiots continue to double bill me even though I cancelled over a month ago. I tried the 1-800-GETVOOM number but the system hangs up on me after a recording saying they are having technical difficulties. Jesus when are they not? They can't charge my credit card so they are sending me bills now. God help them if they place a collections mark on my credit. I will own what's left of them. Emails to Wilt go unanswered. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help. I have never ever dealt with a company so incompetent as Voom.

Bob

I think you are going to be better off if you keep trying the 1-800-GET-VOOM number, or sending an e-mail through the web site. After some of your recent posts, it will be difficult to get much help. For example:
ram1220 said:
And like I said before, if you don't like what I write, don't read it.
Bob
You are as capable as anyone else when it comes to looking up phone numbers, and the negativity wears thin and doesn't help anybody. But I wish you the best of luck.

Wow

Good luck with that i would love Voom to send me a Paper bill so i won't worry about them charging my credit card, i heard about the double billing and i hope it doesn't happen to me. :D

I called VOOM Monday evening and had no problems getting through...

SonicRob said:
Good luck with that i would love Voom to send me a Paper bill so i won't worry about them charging my credit card, i heard about the double billing and i hope it doesn't happen to me. :D

I never really paid much attention to the complaints of "double billing" but I think I know what that means. Voom bills my debit card every month. Thats cool with me, just one less bill I need to mail out, I don't even have to think about it. Anyway, I have noticed I get 2 "authorizations" on my debit card account each month and eventually 1 of those 2 goes away. The other becomes an actual charge to my debit card. So, for 3 or 4 days it looks like I was billed twice but it always ends up being just 1 biling. It really isn't a big deal.

--Dan

Dan

That is good to hear a Positve story about billing, I heard allot of nightmares and complaints. I would rather have a paper Bill to send out and send them a check. :D

Ilya said:
I called VOOM Monday evening and had no problems getting through...

Well good for you. This is Tuesday evening that I couldn't get through. Did you try then? I still can't get through.

I saw this number on a television ad for Voom:

1-866-326-8666

ram1220 said:
Well good for you. This is Tuesday evening that I couldn't get through. Did you try then? I still can't get through.
In fact I did! I also called at prime time (around 8PM) on Tuesday. The computer-estimated wait time was above 9 minutes, however, I has been connected within 3-5 minutes. Not too bad for prime time, I think!

dankgus said:
I never really paid much attention to the complaints of "double billing" but I think I know what that means [snip]

--Dan

That's not always the case, (short version) when we switched the credit card we wanted to use for Voom in August (from one valid card to another), they skipped one month of charging us, but then carried it as a balance forward on the statements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)