Need Dish Installer in Cardington, Ohio Area

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andrews777

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 5, 2004
I am trying to get my sister setup on SkyAngel (Dish equipment and satellites at 61.5). Does anyone know a reliable installer that can install the system in that area? She got a quote of $250, minus $50 since she already had the Dish. That seems too high for me. She lives in a mobile home, so the installation should be relatively trivial.

What is a good price for this? A generous member here supplied me with the dish and such a while back and I believe the only cost will be the wire itself. She only needs to hit the 61.5 satellite.

She also has my old 4000 which may or may not work, but I can get a cheap old receiver later. :) Does anyone know if that can work anymore, or is it stuck since it hasn't been used in 4 years or more?

What receiver would be the best, especially if we want to avoid the DVR fees or the possibility of the unit breaking. I wouldn't want to do DVR-less, but she can live without it.

Brad

Call around, you should be able to get it installed for about $100-$125.

I find alot of the independant dealers have this thing that if they do not get a new sale they must screw over the customer on the install price and its just not right.

If you where in detroit and called me I would quote you $100, because my techinicans can always use the work. It may take a few days to get one of my guys to come out, only because new installs come first since I make significantly more money and need to get them in ASAP before they go elsewhere.

But thats the honest truth!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts