Need Help 920 4dtv

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Before I go programming all the sats should I unplug to see what will happen?

That's white on top left, red on top right, and black on bottom right.

There is one wire that is bare without any colored plastic coming out of the other cable that is connected to +5v, pulse and gnd. I don't know what it is for, and didn't connect it to anything.

To the east of G4 i found some ABC feeds on the digital 600's, horizontal, that are coming in.

I think it might be T5. Do you know what channel Nebraska Public Television was moving to?

i do want you to check those wires again and make sure they are getting a good connection the three at the bottom ..

yes its on T5 aka galaxy25 @ 97 degrees

George do you mean the 3 wires white, red, and black? I'll check it later. I'm going to bed in a few minutes.

Just one more post before I go to bed. I just got off the phone with NPS. I wanted to see if it would take a hit for the guide and any channels. Here's what I found out:

The analog side works okay even though some stations aren't tuning in due to that horizontal problem (like G5 5). Headline news came in very clear.

My dish did map last night while I was setting it up.

The digital side is fried just as you suspected George. That's why my unit id was different when I went into options 6 5 from what it showed on the analog channels for subscriptions.

My unit will not take a hit for the guide or for any digital channels.

The good news is I can still get a few feeds and free channels. Those channels of ABC news feeds I found this morning even though they were on a 600 channel maybe they were analog. I also found Buzz.TV channel on another sat at channel 600. Strange isn't it? I can't figure out why they are coming in of digital channels. But I couldn't find Nebraska PBS on 600 anything. Guess that's because it is digital.

Another thing I found out and you guys probably already know is that even though I have quality and a signal I won't get a picture on my digital channels, because the ID is corrupted. The digital channels can't read the signal.

You know I may just have it fixed. At least I can afford $200.

Again I have made some wonderful friends here. You guys are the best!

I'll keep you posted.

Lizzie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)