Need Help Buying Dish Receiver and Card.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just wondering, can someone find out where you live from an IP addy?

If so, a mod should send that info to any sat comps. out there...

In no way do I endorse hacking but just talking about it is not illegal, what would the satellite company do?? Bug his phone for having a free thought?? Directv already lost trying to sue anyone and everyone just because they said the word "hack". Again, I dont believe in hacking but I dont believe in corporations suing everyone and everthing just cause they think they can, we do have rights here in the USA and can think and say things even if other people dont like it.

scott forwards that info to dish or direct, depending on what service was trying to be hacked. i don't think you can get an address from the ip address. they would have to go to the service provider and get it from them.

No one said to sue the guy... :)

I just think that the sat comps should have his info to be aware of what he might be doing. I dunno how you hack sat but would assume that you would still need a dish so if they go out there and see he has a dish but isnt signed up for anything...

Dunno, just my opinion :)

I don't know, working for a police department, I just don't like handing over our rights and privileges "for the good of (fill in our cause here)" because I see how easy organizations can bend the rules to screw you over. Is is suspicious? Yes. Kinda weird? Yes. But again, we have a right to be weird and suspicious. Anyways, Merry Christmas to all

Being curious and wanting to know how something works is one thing but actually preforming it is something else.
JMO.

Conspiracy to commit a crime is a criminal offense that is punishable by prosecution.

The legal test is intent to commit.

By the wording and tone of the original poster, there is a clear indication that he is soliciting ideas with the intent to commit the act.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts