Need help combining signals from 3 dishes

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

f13dfx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
1st dish with 2 LNB's pointed at 110 & 119
2nd dish with 1 LNB pointed at 121
3rd dish with 1 LNB pointed at 129
What switches do I need to combine all signals into 1 coax coming into the house?

Thanks in advance to those who reply. :)

A DishPro Plus 44, also called a DPP44, which is about $150 - $200.

However: All LNBF's must be either DishPro, SuperDish 121, SuperDish 105, or DishPro Plus. (Basically, you can not use Legacy LNBF, which are those that do not have a Black DP on the backside.)

If the LNBF setup for the 119 and 110 is a Twin, then you will run two cables to the switch, as you would if it was 2 separate DP LNBF.

EDIT:

The above is the basics, let us know the receiver type, and I or someone else may have some additional info for you. Also, this switch has a power inverter.

Last edited:
Assuming all are DishPro LNB's, and the first dish is a 500 with a twin, you'll need both outputs from it connected to a switch. So that means with the other two singles (or more likely duals) and their feeds, you're going to need a DPP44 switch with four inputs. The nice thing with that switch is that if you have a current dual tuner model like a 622 or 625, you'll only need one coax to the receiver using a separator to split it out for both tuners.

Actually it's for a relative. Would it still be possible to combine the dishes if they had LEGACY LNB's?

I will be using an Dish 811 HD Receiver.

I have legacy lnb's watching 119,110 and121 thru a sw-64,121 being a fss lnb with a 30" dish. 129 could be added to the output line of the sw64 using a sw21.
I used what I have on hand .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)