Need Help. My Superdish is out

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Stainless Steele

Original poster
Oct 8, 2006
Hello,
I'm new here but I lost reception on friday and have been unable to restore my service.
Here is what I know...

I have a Superdish pointed @ 110, 119,105

I have 1 311 receiver and a Dp34 switch

It just kept going through the transponders with aquiring signal.

I ran a switch check and it says no switch installed..i looked under signal strength and nothing.

I just happen to have a spare dp34 from a friend who went to cable..so I hooked that up quickly and now I have picture/signal on 110,119 (my 105 has been out of alignment for a few weeks so i know about that issue) So I go to put the weather boots on the new switch and bolt it to the wall after i removed my old one. Well now I'm back to nothing. reran switch test and it says no switch. Any ideas?
Also can someone email me the superdish manual? ryan.steele@gmail.com
Also is there an order to the LBN's into the switch?

I agree you could have some bad cables. Also, the center conductor needs to be longer than normal where it feeds into the DP-34. However, since it has been working, that probably is not a problem; unless it has always been hot and expanded and now that its getting cooler it contracted.

But I would recommend, powering down your receiver, unplugging it from the wall, reconnect your old DP-34, then power up your receiver and then do a check switch. Sometimes a complete power down will reset everything.

When you say cables do you mean between the switch and the dish? between the switch and the receiver? or all of the above? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)