Need help on Microyal MRX-1200

Status
Please reply by conversation.

maxpol

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
Hello, I have rescently purchased a microyal receiver mx1200 and i have a 36" dish with a A DTH Single Output Digital KU-LNBF model 3600. I have Strength levle at 72 - 80 but no quality? I cant seem to get any quality on any satellite?

Can anyone help me cause this is my new satellite and first one.

Thanks

:welcome to the site

Satellite-Heading-Calculator

GeoSatFinder - Satellite Finder Calculator © Satellite AV

pick the satellite you want to aim at and then line the dish up

most receivers have readings like that when they are connected to the lnbf

if you already know the satellite you are aiming at and are lined up then slight adjustments to the dish using a live transponder

main thing is make small adjustments and give the receiver a few seconds to register the signal with each movement.
and don't get frustrated FTA sats are a bit tougher to hit :)
check back often we will help ya :)

Hey, thanks...I tried it but nuthing happend. I still have strength and no quality. I live in Calgary and want to catch Galaxy 25 or any russian channels.

Thanks

Does anyone have IM so i can talk live? Cause i really need help...please....

Thanks
Max

well we need to make sure we have everything setup
didn't see your lnb LO so you will have to verify that standard is 10750
make sure you have skew ( i suspect this is a stationary dish) skew should be -13.3 ( rotate clockwise) set dish elevation to about 29.3 and the dish should be aimed at 158.4 degrees (m)

if your lnbf isn't mounted close to the holder loosen it and push it back until its against the lip of the lnbf ( this might change once a signal is received but for now move it out)

i can't get into IM but i can check here often

I have got 78% Signal but no Quality. I am set at LNB Freq1:10750, LNB Freq2:10750, LNB Type: Normal, Transponder 1, Frequency 11898, Symbol:22000, Polarization: VER

Still nothing.....

:(

You should be able to add a transponder. Add this one..its stronger

12177 freq
V polarity
23000 symbol rate

Also those 2 channels in Russian you posted the transponder for are scrambled so you can't get those anyways

keep trying to get 97 once you get it it gets easier to locate others
that satellite yamal 202 @ 43E is on the other side of the world also if it has 4 numbers its c-band ( big dish) 5 numbers is ku

but i cant get quality for any satellite. even the ones that are in the receiver.

You have to make small movements with the dish...once you hit the satellite the bars will turn yellow (at least on the MRX1000 I had did)

yeah it can get frustrating but you will get it
if you pointed back at 97 and have the tp iceberg listed tuned in
adjust the dish slightly left and or right and if no improvement set it back and try adjusting the elevation a little bit at a time up and or down ( most likely up)

no...once you hit the satellite then you can scan in channels

And signal strength means nothing....just means the LNB is hooked up. Its QUALITY that matters :)

iceberg i'm not familiar with the settings on the Microyal MRX-1200

he listing two lnb freq even though he has them set to 10750 that is ok right.. mine only sets one for a standard lnbf . Maxpol what other options are available on the lnb setting you have it set at normal. does it list single or standard (those could be normal i guess)

I have LNB Type: Normal Universal or LNBF.

Than i have 2 frequencies for each.

ok i asked earlier but kinda assumed the lnb you have is a standard which the LO is 10750
if the lnbf you have is a universal then the LO's are 9750 & 10600 ( 1st & 2nd )

verify you have a normal universal or standard (single) this will make you get no quality signal

Does it say 11.7-12.2 or 10.7-12.75 on it? There is a difference and that makes a big difference when setting up the LNB screen :)

The LNB itself should say something on it

it says single output digital ku-lnbf.
input freq:11.7-12.75ghz
output freq:950-2000mhz

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts