Need help understanding PAC 12 - Lowest package necessary

mikew

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
I have a Pre-Paid account with dish that has the Dish Latino DOS package. When I first signed up, PAC 12 came with the package. A week later it was removed due to the account being "ineligible". The package does come with Fox Sports Arizona, and I assume that since I am in a PAC 12 state, this should also be part of the DOS package. Everything I find only refers to AT 120+ and above.

Is PAC 12 considered an RSN in PAC 12 states? If so, shouldn't it be included in a package where the RSN is included (such as Dish Latino DOS)?

According to Dish's site:
The Pac-12 Networks will televise hundreds of live sporting events annually and provide dedicated 24/7 access to Pac-12 teams and universities. In addition,
Pac-12 Networks sporting events are available online at dishonline.com and pac-12.com. Pac 12 Networks is now included for America's Top 120 Plus customers in sections of California, Oregon, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and Washington, or for customers subscribing to the Multi-Sport Pack.
I would think this means in your case, you need to add the Multi-Sports Pack.
You should note that Pac-12 (and the Big Ten Network as well) are not considered normal RSN's.

I have a Pre-Paid account with dish that has the Dish Latino DOS package. When I first signed up, PAC 12 came with the package. A week later it was removed due to the account being "ineligible". The package does come with Fox Sports Arizona, and I assume that since I am in a PAC 12 state, this should also be part of the DOS package. Everything I find only refers to AT 120+ and above.

Is PAC 12 considered an RSN in PAC 12 states? If so, shouldn't it be included in a package where the RSN is included (such as Dish Latino DOS)?

When Pac-12 was first released it was on free preview for everyone, after that ended it went down just to the regional areas for it. If you would like to send me a private message with the phone number and four digit pin on the account I can look the account up and tell you for sure if it eligible in your area.

I just did a package comparison of all the latino packages and none of them show any RSNs or PAC12 or B10. Not sure why you are getting FS AZ.

Dish always neglect the Latino packages.
The reps don't know what channels are in there, what offers they have, etc.

Last time they didn't let medo the Free HD for life with Latino 2.
And also they didn't want to give me the roku, because Dish Latino only has channels in Spanish so there was no way I could have watched AMC before :rolleyes:.

But yes, Latino 2 and Latino Max include the RSN's.
So you can add the Sports Pack with Latino 2 also