Need help with installation

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bwl

Original poster
Mar 9, 2006
I am trying to install international programming for directv. I currently have the 3-LNB, High Def dish. I purchased a 36" dish with 95W LNB and a Zinwell 6x8 multiswitch. I also just bought a birdig signal meter. I have the 3lnb dish hooked up to the multiswitch. No problems thus far. I am having trouble with the birdog however. I'm not sure which dish to look for. I am assuming it is K H Galaxy3C 95. Would someone please calrify this for me. Also, if I have a perfect signal for 101, 110, and 119, shouldn't I be able to at least detect the 95W satellite?

What receiver make & model?
What is your zip code?
What co-ordinates you are aiming for?

Azimuth:
Elevation:

Right now I have a RCA DRD-435RH

My zip code is 07860

I'm pointing the dish at 222 degrees at 37 degree elevation

there are 4 of the 95 satellites to download....only 2 of them work

you wanna use the

K H Galaxy3C 95 west.....

i

if you can program a frequency inot the birdog use this one

11780 freq
H pol
20760 symbol rate

Those are the Chinese channels and are VERY STRONG

Not sure if this makes much of a difference but on the birdog screen, it appears as "K H Galaxy3C 95" not "K H Galaxy3C 95W". Does this matter?

bwl said:
Not sure if this makes much of a difference but on the birdog screen, it appears as "K H Galaxy3C 95" not "K H Galaxy3C 95W". Does this matter?

It's the K V Galaxy 95 you want to use.

So is it the K V Galaxy3C 95 or K H Galaxy3C 95? Also, does it matter if there is another dish in close proximity? There not in front of each other but next to each other.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts