Here's what going on. When I started playing with this receiver I ran into a few issues that threw me for a loop. First the HDMI connection did not work. Well it did work for about 5 seconds and after that total. After scanning a satellite I noticed that low FEC tps did not get picked up. I have to put entered in manually. Some FTA channels went dark (on the same Mux). I had a green tint or a bleed out on my screen. I upgraded the receiver with the 3.9 firmware and that seams to clean it a little bit. But the one that gets me the most is the Auto Scan. Blind scanning for me is an adventure. It takes over ten minute to fully scan a satellite. I must be doing something wrong but I don't what it is.