need help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

zenega

Original poster
Jun 19, 2011
Sky
hey experts i need some help from ur side.
i have a vsat offset fiber dish (124 wide and 140 tall).i m using it as a ku band dish on insat4a 83E.this satellite has a strong coverage over my side even c band of this satellite can be recieveable on 120 cm dish.i was doing a experiment on it.i was trying to get c band of it.i replace the ku band lnb with a c band lnbf.i tried a lot but did't get any signal of c band.why?can anyone give me some tips?and wat should be the lnb distance from the center of the dish?
plz guide.

Need more info about your location, also what receiver are you using? Intel 2E (C) has some "zoned" transponders, while others are wide beam. Everything on Intel 4A (Ku) is encrypted. Your dish seems awfully small for C-Band, but, maybe. Try a "cone" wave guide with your C-Band LNBF, it may help.

any formula or trick to calculate the lnb distance from center?post a link to "cone" wave guide.
My location is india.

thx for ur reply.one doubt left.in this calculator first column for enter frequency.which frequency is this?

It's for the frequency of operation. Using either 4000 or 12000, the results are the same focal length and offset. It's only used for calculating the gain. (~10db difference between 4000 and 12000 calculations)

any formula or trick to calculate the lnb distance from center?post a link to "cone" wave guide.
My location is india.

You might check out this web site if you haven't already as it has just might have information that could be usefully for your area.

Satellite internet and broadband two-way satellite service providers in Asia: Afghanistan to India, China, Australia and Pacific

Satellite internet and broadband two-way satellite service providers in Asia: Afghanistan to India, China, Australia and Pacific

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts