need help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

boo

Original poster
Jun 7, 2005
hi guys any satellite store over europe where i can get some stuff i have check some on the internet but they only send over europe any advice!

It all depends on what you are buying , some members here have bought QualiTV Receivers , but the seller was on Ebay and he shipped worldwide.

Just so you know even if you search on Ebay you will not always get results for equipment fron Europe , you will have to go to a European Ebay site such as Germany or other.

So what Satellite gear caught your eye , I'm curious..........

ok

the scalar ring for ku dish its taking too much time ! we'll be lucky enough to see some day in the far future sadoun bring it to america:D

When I was in Munich last month, I saw some cool stuff at Conrad (all purpose electronics store)

Some were a deal (if you wanted some universal LNBs, receivers) while others are overprised (like the HH120 for 185 euros!)

Oh the laws of supply and demand. Europe is FTA central, so there is a high demand for this type of equipment. Therefore the higher prices!

spain

there is a lot of stuff and i mean a lot of stuff in the spanish market but dont know if they send over seas :cool:

there is a lot of stuff and i mean a lot of stuff in the spanish market but dont know if they send over seas :cool:

Yes , I've seen many receivers from Spain sites ............. but are they any better than what we have.

That I know of most of the Spain sites are for European Union shipping , if you find one that is worldwide let us know.

I've only ordered Region 2 DVD's from Spain , but that seems easier to do $$$ shipping and customs , than lets say a STB or Dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.