Need pic for 4 receiver setup

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
i don't have a picture, but if you plan on keeping the legacy duals, you just need to take those into a multi-switch, like a SW64, or something like it.
If it was me, I would replace the duals with a legacy quad.

i don't have a picture, but if you plan on keeping the legacy duals, you just need to take those into a multi-switch, like a SW64, or something like it.
If it was me, I would replace the duals with a legacy quad.

Why is the quad better and Do I need to take both cables from each lnb to the switch?

Does anyone have a pic of a 3 receiver setup with a dish 500 with legacy duel LNB's?

I've got a legacy quad I would be happy to swap for 2 dual legacy lnbs if you are interested.

That would give you a built in multiswitch for the 4 receivers.

I have just ordered a legacy quad lnb. thanks for the help.

What model recveivers are you using? If you can use Dish Pro quad I would go that route, that way if you want to add more receivers in the future you can just add add DP34 switch to the DP quad

If you are using legacy receivers, disregard my ramblings

Jordan

What model recveivers are you using? If you can use Dish Pro quad I would go that route, that way if you want to add more receivers in the future you can just add add DP34 switch to the DP quad

If you are using legacy receivers, disregard my ramblings

Jordan

I have a 3000,4900, and getting a 501 dvr. I know the 3000,and 4900 will not work on a dish pro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts