Need some advice on headphone/earbud models

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Wasnt sure where to put this.

I currently have some older sony's that loop over my ear, they are for sporting and I wear them on bike rides. Since Im riding a lot now, and have my iphone mount on the bike, I would prefer a pair that works well with the iphone for volume adjustment and even song skipping if possible, as well as being well attached to the ears since Im out riding.

Im not looking for some super expensive audiophile one's either, Im just figuring $50-100 if those exist because they are gonna get dirty and damp.

???

What you guys think about these?

13c676b0df83c56e63d78c8b9cc64982.jpg

Noise-isolating
Durable, tangle resistant cables
Patented oval ear tips provide comfortable wear for hours
Full music and/or voice control on select Apple products
Large control buttons for easy use during extreme sports
Moisture resistant remote and headphone
360° mic for hands-free, highly intelligible phone calls
Colors: Black w/rubber accents

Image S5i Rugged In - Ear Headset | Klipsch

$65 on Amazon.

those are awesome jay! i have a pair of samsung which look just like those that work great and are quite comfortable. you can wear them for hours with no discomfort whatsoever. the klipsch ones look even better.

Thanks. Ive heard great things about the Klipsch head phones, one of the coolest things is all the research they do into the making sure one of the different sized pieces it comes with fits all ear styles. Its a pain in the ass now to try and skip songs while riding and I cant answer calls. I figure they cant be beat for $65.

I have Klipsch head phones and I like them!
Don't remember the model number, but they look similar to those on your picture, except I don't have the volume control.
Very reasonable sound quality for the price. Good bass and good sound isolation - work well on the airplane. But, like with any in-ear head phones, you must push them all the way into your ears to get the bass and the sound isolation.
I had some concerns about the wires: they are so thin. But after 2 years, so far so good!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)