NESN HD Fixed!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Janney66

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 13, 2004
Merrimack, NH
NESN HD finally looks fixed. No more "stuttering"!! This is great news. I hope the football games on ch4 and ch7 look fine today too. :)

I know. This is awesome. I tuned to the HD post game and almost fell off my couch. I checked Boston CBS and that appears to be better too. I couldnt come to a conclusion on NBC but no matter what, this is awesome news and I am very very happy. Good job D*!!!

Does CBS really look better for you? I'm watching the Pats game now, and compared to the Sunday Ticket MPEG2 version, it's definately stuttering. :(

This is why I love the site..I didnt watch the B's in HD and now I cant wait to get home and check it out.

BTW..I know the initial response is who cares about the Celts...but anyway..Where is FSN New England HD located. I cant find the Celts in HD. I click on 95 and 96 and I usually find hockey

FSNE HD is on channel 96, but I only saw the first two games on. Only the Celts home games are in HD.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too much about NESN HD being fixed, someone on another site reported that after the 1st half of the last Bruins game, the second half had the 8mm effect again. I can't confirm this, as I only watched a few minutes of the game. By the way, as of yesterday CBS and NBC HD still didn't run smooth.

At least it sounds like they are working on it. I will be very happy with DirecTV once they fix this problem.

I watched the entire B's game last night and the picture was perfect. No stuttering etc....looks like they have fixed NESN!!

Watched Maple Leafs game last night. Looked awesome. Ending was even better. I am a very happy camper. Not only for a 24 hour HD sports channel, but HD MPEG4 has a good future. I wasnt convinced a few months ago. In fact, it looked like the whole concept was a dud. The picture was completely unwatchable. But now, the picture quality looks great. Bravo D*. Heres to 2007 and tons of MPEG4 HD channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)