Netflix: Lost in Space

While I tire of remakes I'll probably check this out. Was a favorite childhood show.

Was my favorite show too. Still watch reruns on Metv on Saturday nights. Also own all three seasons on DVDs and I have a B9 robot copy too.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

theres a company producing very authentic copies of the robot.

while i loved the show when i was a kid i always prefered the earlier shows before it became more fantasy based

Several years ago I bought the series on DVD. I do not know if it is still available, but if I really like an old series, I try to purchase it if I can.

I grew up watching the original, will check this out,

I'm not sure that I would feel fine with a Dr. Smith different to the one in the original series, though.

Reactions: Jimbo
I watched the original when it came out, but after "Star Trek" came out the following year, it was like a shade had been lifted from my eyes. You know, "SyFy" versus Science Fiction. Not that "Star Trek" didn't have bad monster suits, but it had far better stories.

If anybody wants to watch the old series every episode is on Hulu.

Reactions: fireponcoal
Every time I remember about this project for Lost in Space reboot by Netflix, I think they completely forgot about it.

The project was announced back in 2016, and I haven't seen it hit the stream on Netflix, even thought they seem so be very fast in putting out a lot of new series.

Now that I checked again I see that this show is supposed to become a reality until 2018.

While I tire of remakes I'll probably check this out. Was a favorite childhood show.
I too am tired of remakes. The entertainment industry has run out of ideas when it has to remake shows of mediocre quality like Lost in Space. What's next the Brady Brunch? :deadhorse2 :sick

Can’t wait. I still watch the watch the original Lost in Space reruns on Saturday nights on MeTv and I kind of know what’s going to happen by now. Been watching since I was like 5 or 6 years old when it originally aired on CBS. It was and still is one of my favorite shows from childhood. :laser

Reactions: DJdish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)