New advertising or there might be hope for VOOM!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SeattleVoomer1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2003
Received Nov/Dec issue of The Perfect Vision yesterday which included a "center fold" (read: insert) with a VOOM "interactive CD" which introduces potential customers (and current VOOM subscribers) to the wonders of VOOM and directs one to their website to sign up, of course. Hey, they are reaching out. Now if only they would get out of Sears and into independent and big box shops maybe, just maybe they can grow the customer base they so despertly need.

Includes a page and a third ad on each side of the insert. There are several references to VOOM in th mag as well including "VOOMing It Up Here, Boss" which states: "HD movies are here, now--in abundance. All you've got to do to see 'em is call you local VOOM satellite-service provider." Hmm..."local satellite-service provider"?

Watching HDTV under mostly cloudy Seattle skies (and dreaming of the day we get a 24" upgrade), Gill

Hey, Darrell, don't know what the holdup is.

About 2 months ago we were told we were in the "right zipcode" for an "automatic" update. We've been spending most of our time with VOOM's techs on our inability to get our PBS 9-5 HD.

Do you have a 24" antenna?

Still watching HDTV (except 9-5) under cloudy Seattle skies, Gill

P.S.: Nice area down in Woodburn. Have been thinking about retiring somewhere around Eugene.

Sorry to hear about the holdup Gill. Yeah, I have a 24" dish, I installed it myself for my Dish programming and used it for Voom since Dish moved their HD to the 110 satellite.

Keep bugging them, you'll need the bigger dish now that the wet season is here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)