New Channels Question

RScottyL

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Irving, Texas
I have recently taken a look at Verizon's updated website for FIOS TV, and for the channel listing for Keller, TX, however I do not see any of the new channels that Verizon has recently signed agreements with.

Anyone know or can guess about how long it will take for the new channels to take effect, or of they are already in effect but Verizon has not updated the website information?

Also, I am curious of the current status of HD channels like InHD/InHD2 and of course the whole Voom package...........and word on that? I know it was mentioned in the rumor posts.

I talked with a salesman today with Fios because I a moving to Wylie in the next week & 1/2. I am getting set up for FIOS internet and was told the other day that FIOS TV would be available on Feb 18th in Wylie. Well, today the guy told me it could be sooner and i asked him about the HD channels and Voom. He had no idea what Voom was. He did mention that they are now offering 28 HD channels. I asked him if he could email me the channel line-up but he said he couldn't until it was available in the area. I asked about why the website wasnt up to date and he said because things are changing too fast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts