New Customer Deals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dstrouth

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Anyone know about some good New Customer deals going on? I have a friend that wants to subscribe. I want to find them the best deal going if I can.

Also, what are the DVRs that don't require the DVR service fee?

If the customer has 2 625's for example.... do they have to pay dvr fee x 2(for both 625) and the mirroring fee for the second 625?

Thanks!!!

Douglas

I am new to Dish also and I do believe that I am getting a good deal. I am getting the 811 HD receiver in my living room and one 625 DVR in the other. But because the 625 is dual tuner it can be hooked up to 2 rooms therefore, you really have DVR in 2 rooms but only payd 1 DVR charge. I am also getting the HD Pak free for 6 months, 3 months free of HBO, Cineman, and Showtime, the free DVR upgrade, and my first month of billing is free for the channels. Not a bad deal I think and I am already referring a friend so I will get a credit for that also. If you friend signs up for an 18 month commitment the $49.99 activation is credited also and they also waive the $5.99/month service fee for the length of the contract. It seems to be something that I can live with. I am sure that a better deal will come along but no one knows ans when. Just my $.02

If you haven't actually called to sign up yet, I can give you a Club Dish Referral Number that will give you $50 off the intital install--in addition to the $49.99 credit on the first bill. But you have to give them the number when you first order.

scott78945 said:
I am new to Dish also and I do believe that I am getting a good deal. I am getting the 811 HD receiver in my living room and one 625 DVR in the other. But because the 625 is dual tuner it can be hooked up to 2 rooms therefore, you really have DVR in 2 rooms but only payd 1 DVR charge. I am also getting the HD Pak free for 6 months, 3 months free of HBO, Cineman, and Showtime, the free DVR upgrade, and my first month of billing is free for the channels. Not a bad deal I think and I am already referring a friend so I will get a credit for that also. If you friend signs up for an 18 month commitment the $49.99 activation is credited also and they also waive the $5.99/month service fee for the length of the contract. It seems to be something that I can live with. I am sure that a better deal will come along but no one knows ans when. Just my $.02

Where did you order?

What 5.99 fee is waived?

The $5.99 fee is for service calls. Its a montly charge that they charge to you for someone to come out at any time, supposedly, to fix your equipment or replace it without any problems. If you sign up for a 18 month agreement then they waive this for you otherwise, they want you to pay $5.99/month for it. After the 18 months is over they begin to charge you the $5.99 again. I ordered at local retailer but the deal should be good through Dish directly also. Just go to their website and you will see the deals that they have going on. Some take a little searching though to find but they are there. You could call them and ask them if you like but they get a little snippy with you if you don't order right then and there as this is what happened to me.

Thanks Bookwalk but I already got a referral from a friend. Sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)