new deals?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

georgiafan20

Original poster
Jan 14, 2006
now that it's 2 months into all the new changes what kind of deals do they have for new customers? I live in in north GA and would like to be able to get the ATL locals but i'm pretty sure thats not possible yet. I am wanting the 622 HD-DVR i know it was 300 $ for a upgrade. I am about to move and my contract has ran out.

i live closer to chatt. TN then to atlanta so does this mean that i can get atlanta locals now? even if i am not in the atlanta market

teachsac said:
"$200 upgrade rebate to 622 april 1st"

That is provided that you return a 921 or 942.

Scott

And it's not a "rebate" but rather a credit on your account. Be prepared to pony-up the $299 to schedule your upgrade, and that will be charged to your CC immediately. You will not receive the credit until you return a qualifying DVR.

I am aware that the $200 is credited to your account. Dish is the one calling it a rebate. Just using their terminology.

"i live closer to chatt. TN then to atlanta so does this mean that i can get atlanta locals now? even if i am not in the atlanta market"

Unless Atlanta is your DMA, you will not be able to get it through Dish.

Scott

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts