new directv.com

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just tried to go to Directv.com and the site is currently down. This is what I saw To better serve our customers, we are currently upgrading our site and DIRECTV.com is temporarily unavailable. We are sorry for the inconvenience and recommend you try again later.

jamielee said:
New look to directv.com

january of 2005 i recieved an email bragging by summer 2005 a whole new directv webite

well 9 months later than that, we get the front page adjusted a little, and the rest of the site basically the same,

now i am no website builder, but taking 9 months for that ? pathetic

and the website is not all new, it is basically the same with the header changed only

:mad: :devil: :eek:

Last edited:
The site is working with Firefox Version 1.5.0.1.

The HD DVR is also listed on the website with the current lease pricing.

The website looks the same to me except the color at the top of the pages!

moqz1001 said:
january of 2005 i recieved an email bragging by summer 2005 a whole new directv webite well 9 months later than that, we get the front page adjusted a little, and the rest of the site basically the same, now i am no website builder, but taking 9 months for that ? pathetic and the website is not all new, it is basically the same with the header changed only :mad: :devil: :eek:

This is the 2nd or 3rd minor website alteration within that Time frame. They are not going to change tons at one so users can no longer recognise it or lose any familiarity with the normal functionality. Pathetic that people actually try to use this as another shameless way to gripe and moan about nothing.

charper1 said:
This is the 2nd or 3rd minor website alteration within that Time frame. They are not going to change tons at one so users can no longer recognise it or lose any familiarity with the normal functionality. Pathetic that people actually try to use this as another shameless way to gripe and moan about nothing.

i wish you would learn to read.....................

as i stated direct said in an email, that people (as well as i got) by summer 2005 they would have a whole new website..

meaning they lied

and to top off the lie (site is not all new) it took them 9 months longer.

and even though i do not program websites, i do know it does not take from january 05 to now to redo a website

also as of thei edit time, their investor site is not changed

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=127160&p=irol-IRHome

Last edited:
efbrune said:
The site is working with Firefox Version 1.5.0.1.

The HD DVR is also listed on the website with the current lease pricing.

The website looks the same to me except the color at the top of the pages!

I didn't say it wasn't there, just convieniently left out of the Direc vs Cable comparison

moqz1001 said:
i wish you would learn to read..................... as i stated direct said in an email, that people (as well as i got) by summer 2005 they would have a whole new website.. meaning they liedand to top off the lie (site is not all new) it took them 9 months longer. and even though i do not program websites, i do know it does not take from january 05 to now to redo a website also as of thei edit time, their investor site is not changed

lies, lies, lies, conspiracy, WOW, website not up to your standards of change, lets be sure to file a class-action lawsuit over it. GEEZ! People are so overly sensitive and waiting to pile onto anything.

Status
Please reply by conversation.