New Dish Channel Wish List

Howaraj1013

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 24, 2004
Since Voom is now nearing the end of the line, I have been comparing D*s & E*s HD lineup. Both need some additions to please us voomers. So, since they say threads are monitored for user input, please list the HD channels you would MOST like to see added. I'll add a similar thread to the Dtv Prog forum.

I would like to see more premiums.

CinemaxHD, StarzHD EncoreHD & TMCHD.

East & West of each would be even better.

The company to provide these first would be my new provider.

I'm with Dish because I'm cheap. As such, I've got no interest in premiums. I'd like to see more HD stuff thats included in the HD pack. Give us Universal HD please! And continue to deliver mainstream material as it is released in HD, such as that Lifestyles network they're talking about which includes material from Food TV, HGTV, DIY, etc. And since this is a wish list, I'd like to see all the networks in HD - ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX. That's really all I want.

I really want Cinemax HD. It was nice they added TNTHD, but why not Cinemax HD? I have to pay for Cinemax, and I pay for the HD package, but no Cinemax HD. I've written several e-mails to Dish requesting they carry it, but they always reply that it's not a channel they offer, blah blah.

I would like ESPN2 in HD. Having to watch the Austrailian Open in SD has been quite disapointing. As a big tennis fan I think adding ESPN2HD would be great! I watch all of the channels we presently get at least sometime, so I guess I will probably enjoy whatever non-premium channels are added in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)