New Dish site - www.dishtv.com

I can't believe on a new website that they still list "dishwire" as a connection on dish receivers. Click on the "Compare receivers" link.

it does appear to be a DishNetwork site. Although its not loading up here for me...
EchoStar Communications Corp (DISHTV-DOM)
5701 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80120 US
Domain Name: DISHTV.COM
Administrative Contact, Technical Contact: PIPER, SCOTT (SXP30) scott@echostar.com 6618 S OAK CIR LITTLETON, CO 80127-5858 US 303 723 1110 fax: 303 723 3920
Record expires on 04-Feb-2014.
Record created on 02-Feb-1996.
Database last updated on 18-Mar-2005 14:29:55 EST.
Domain servers in listed order:
NS-1.ECHOSTAR.COM 205.172.144.20
NS-2.ECHOSTAR.COM 205.172.144.21

It is a dish site, look at the foot tag

Copyright 2005, EchoStar Satellite L.L.C. and © Copyright 2005, Decentrix Inc. All rights reserved.
Powered by Decentrix website solution

Scott Greczkowski said:
it does appear to be a DishNetwork site. Although its not loading up here for me...
EchoStar Communications Corp (DISHTV-DOM)
5701 South Santa Fe Drive
Littleton, CO 80120 US
Domain Name: DISHTV.COM
Administrative Contact, Technical Contact: PIPER, SCOTT (SXP30) scott@echostar.com 6618 S OAK CIR LITTLETON, CO 80127-5858 US 303 723 1110 fax: 303 723 3920
Record expires on 04-Feb-2014.
Record created on 02-Feb-1996.
Database last updated on 18-Mar-2005 14:29:55 EST.
Domain servers in listed order:
NS-1.ECHOSTAR.COM 205.172.144.20
NS-2.ECHOSTAR.COM 205.172.144.21

Scott did you mean to post this, because it gives the name & number of a administrative contact at Dish? I don't know if this is the same type of situation as the post from the other day where you removed name & number from a post.

This is actually public information and can be got by running a simple whois ;)
Confusing eh :)

Love that ARIN.net. Sorry about that. I should have realized that was where it came from, or one like it.

pjm8047 said:
I asked them some question on the live chat . She told me call 1-800-333-dish with every question I asked.
And why did she keep telling you that, I wonder? Call 1-800-333-dish to find out why.

I got an e-mail concerning a PPV survey w/ links to this site included within. It didn't set well w/ me & I simply deleted it. However, now I see a link to eDISH at this new site where one signs up for e-mail notifications. This eDISH was one of the links in the message I thought might have been a phoney. Apparently it was legit after all.

pjm8047 said:
I asked them some question on the live chat . She told me call 1-800-333-dish with every question I asked.
Boy did you get the wrong person! I opened the chat and used it to complain about the shoddy response to my letters and to mention about how unhappy I was. Just before I sent my complaint, a second person entered the chat. Turns out he was the Sales Manager so when the original person said "this chat is for new customers only", the second one offered to call me. I told hime let me get my dialup off the line. He called! I told him some of the issues and said what would satisfy me would be if Dish allowed me to trade out my 322 for a 522 (I am not eligible). I would pay the $50 installation and the $5 monthly fee. He said he had to get approval of the General Manager. When he did, he asked if I would be willing to pay for it right away and they would install it Monday. Since others have received oral promises that seemed to have gotten lost, I told him I would if he would put the offer in writing and email me with it. He did. I payed by credit card and got another call from Dish setting up a Monday appointment.

Finally!!!!!! :D

These guys are definitely the real deal. The site color pallet screams 'EchoStar'. I engaged a chat and got a pretty knowledgeable rep, seems like they have intelligent people on the line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)