New Feature

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have added another feature to SatelliteGuys to make your browsing easier, I have added GOOGLE Search to our pop down search bar!

As you know Google is the Internet's Most popular Search Engine! When you search Google via SatelliteGuys you don't only get the best search results possible you can also help support SatelliteGuys as well.

We hope you enjoy this feature and thank everyone who gives it a shot. We hope this makes your web browsing even more enjoyable. :)

Thanks defergie,

Google recently changed the rules and we can have the search up to two places on one page, so one is on the bottom and now we have the other one in the search pop down.

Google is one of my favorite internet resources, there is almost nothing you cant find with Google. :D

Great addition to ANY site Scott!

This is one of my favorite things about the FireFox browser from Mozilla, Google is built in just to the right of the address bar. If you have not checked out this browser it is free from Mozilla at mozilla.org and makes IE look like a stinking pig. :)

Google is built into the EarthLink Total Access Task Bar at the top when you connect to the internet and there is a built in search on the Maxthon Web Browser in which you can choose mutiple search engines to search at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)