New Fox Reality Channel vs Old Reality Channel

bookwalk

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2005
I am NOT impressed with the Fox Reality Channel that they used to replace the old Reality Channel. The Fox Reality isn't reality at all--it just has reruns of network programs--for example the "LOST" series--that is NOT reality--it is fiction.

The old reality channel was excellent--had a balance and variety of true reality situations--medical, etc.

PLEASE, dish bring the old Reality channel back! IF this trend continues by releasing good channels and putting in inferior ones, why should I stay?

angiecopus said:
I like fox reality, it catches me up on shows that i have not seen and never seen due to my work schedule. the reality channel was good also.

Ummm you know Dish has a DVR right?

It's a different "Lost"...it's a game show. (At least from what the description says.)

I mean all those "reality" shows are fiction, but we know what they mean.

I can honestly say I like the new one better because I have actually watched it once- a rerun of Mad Mad House I had missed the first time. Whereas the old Reality Channel was just cheap "Cops" and "Emergancy 911" ripoffs.

I really couldn't care less about either one, but at least there's a chance I might actually watch the new one once or twice a year. In any case, the old one was a british channel that pulled out of the US market.

They had Real Stories of the RCMP, Real Stories of the Highway Patrol, LAPD: Life on the Beat, Arrest and Trial, Real Heroes among other shows. I liked the channel. But it seems that Fox Reality bought, if not the old Reality Channel, at least some of the programs. Before Fox Reality came to Dish, it did not have Arrest and Trial, Real Stories of the Highway Patrol in the line-up.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts