New Friday Flash Poll for today....Please vote!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
Valentine's day is coming! So, the guys of the round table want to know....

"What do women want" (for valentintes' day)...

Candy?
Flowers?
Dinner out?

Get the idea???

Tune in (for the conversational portion of the show) on the video stream at www.i1430.com!

Last edited:
Today we ask, (regardless of the current cost)..."WHAT.....is your favorite Girl Scout Cookie?" (spoken in true "Monty Python fashion as if guarding a bridge)
(conversational part of the show online with video at www.i1430.com)

The "during the show" votes found "Caramel Delites" winning. Please vote as you wish!

By the way, our City Manager's Vote was Caramel Delites, while our Mayor's vote was "Thin Mints." (live on the air.)

For our Friday March 23 show....in honor of "Spring..." Satellite Guys, please vote ahead of time, and let your vote count....local members of the board, we expect to hear from you......on Friday. (The camera will be on at Welcome to WION, Ionia's I-1430 6-9AM EST)

"What is the household chore or "job" you despise the most? (e.g. emptying trash, dusting, vacuuming, outdoor duties, etc....) Please vote here, and we'll tally your votes on the morning show Friday!

And now back to our "Friday Eve at the Lamplight Grill".....where my Burger of the week will be arriving soon.

Cheers!

-Carlyle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)